In every Individual, there is a force more powerful, more mysterious than the inner workings of the Universe. Shaped by thought, fuelled by emotions, forged by life, touched by spirit and loved by love itself, it is the everlasting gift called Imagination...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Suvon is the name of a World that I am currently working on in hopes of sharing with other fiction writers. It's a project that has taken me quite a while. Right now, I am on a slow process at the first book, a King's Heir.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Xfresh Archive: Few of the Things that Ophie sees Everyday...

Location: I dunno. I failed geography with a score of -50% :P
Mood-of-the-day: )?nwod siht gnitirw uoy era( sdrawkcaB

Well, I see a black Dell monitor screen with MsWord program and small lil' words popping up every time I type in a key in this black keyboard full of keys. There's a digital camera cloth case next to my Blue Nokia and a laser-pointer mouse on my right (where I use it often with my, well duh, right hand!). On my left are my purple plastic papers' file case and an Xfresh cardboard file under it.

BORING!! =D. Let's start a lil' back further shall we? This is what I wake up to every morning ...

Had been cleaned up especially for your viewing...
The Land of Boredom!


Betcha ya thought it'll be as neaty as my blog did'nt cha? =P So, NOT!! This is my Chaos Area.

1. When I don't hang my clothes, I just dump them to one corner.

2. My Book of Dreams, an A-Z guide to what this n' that means. Used often.

3. My Nokia and plastic file. Essential items, the file holds my diskettes of blogs.

4. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I kept this corner for regularly read books, including this month's =P

5. Radio alarm clock. Permanently set to 6.30am with Hitz.fm.

6. Well, no mystery to what this is ;). Was working on the title jpg during shot.

7. Do I really have to explain this? At nights, it's Patchy's sleeping area. Which mean that I can't use the computer when he comes in.

And after I'm done, I grab my stuff, pull the cats out, shut the alarm clock up and then go downstairs. Halfway between the floors, I usually remembered something, come back up, get the clothes bag and go all the way out the back door and chunk the clothes into the washing machine. Then I sat to eat pretty much anything that's on the table, or make myself a quick cheddar cheese sandwich before I drive out to school.

PEEKABOO!!
A very small and very shy rambutan tree...


This was one of my dad's old projects. We made a lot of jokes about it. It is a Scottish rambutan tree? Does it have enough sunblock lotion? If it rains, should we get an umbrella? Is the tree wearing anything under the sarong? Purple is sooo not it's colour. Is the tree being punished? So what is Ayah going to wear? Hide n' Seek! It is getting enough air? It is going to transform? Does the other plants feel naked too? Is a durian nearby?

But it didn't grow, maybe because the soil around our house is too hard. A fully-grown green palm has replaced it and the dirty cloth went back to being, well, a dirty cloth.

No, we're not going to Disneyland to hunt Mickey Mouse.
Dusty! Not a kitten, but not quite a big cat either...


Dusty came to us from one of my sis's friends who owned plenty of cats. His dad was a Persian; his mom had the dark colours. He likes to get into lots of thing, plastic bags, clothesbasket, wastebasket, cupboard, in the car, trouble (mostly trouble). He's single and enjoys long car rides, Science Diet cat food and noisy wrestling with the older, more matured, 11-year-old Patchy.

My dad never really got over the dirty cats that used to steal food from his old, childhood days (often he said he wanted to hang Patchy and Dusty). But he's got not much of a say since everybody else liked cats. Eventually, both cats and dad got along pretty well, though they're still not allowed in certain places in the house.

Signed: *Ophie, who spend exactly an hour and a half to upload the pics, write the text and post this into the blog.