In every Individual, there is a force more powerful, more mysterious than the inner workings of the Universe. Shaped by thought, fuelled by emotions, forged by life, touched by spirit and loved by love itself, it is the everlasting gift called Imagination...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Suvon is the name of a World that I am currently working on in hopes of sharing with other fiction writers. It's a project that has taken me quite a while. Right now, I am on a slow process at the first book, a King's Heir.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Xfresh Archive: Wednesday Afternoon Musings!

Location: Fill in the blanks - U_it__ _ork_t_t_on
Mood-of-the-day: Unreal normality (it's normal, but it's not real!)

You know, I totally forgot to put in my usual Satuday Night Musings. I didn't notice it until I was doing an eyeball on my entries' list. So I've compensated it with my Wednesday Afternoon Musings. So it's 1.00pm on Wednesday, 3/8/2004 and these are what I'm thinking of at this moment:

1. I have five empty water bottle and 2 plastics cups in my bedroom.
2. Yet I always drink in the kitchen downstairs.
3. Once, when my family shared one hotel room, I heard my parents snored in turns.
4. Once, on an overnight bus trip, my dad kept the driver awake with his snoring.
5. There's a group of guys playing a virtual soccer game in a PC in front of me.
6. I think the Arsenal team is winning!
7. I'm wearing a sky-blue baju kebaya today.
8. No, I'm not dressed to go to a wedding.
9. I'm surfing a page where 3 UFOs are chasing my mouse pointer and firing shots
10. *Website of UFO attack mouse pointer*

11. I want to read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince!
12. I'm making another post full of pictures after this.
13. I'm a lousy photographer :P
14. I'm going to watch Amazing Race tonight!
15. I'm still feeling so very Yay~! =D
16. I said YAY, not GAY!
17. August Astro schedule magazine is still not here...
18. A certain, swirling, clock-mouse-pointer is hypnotizing me
19. I am getting sleepy...
20. I knew I've been abducted by LIL' GREEN ALIENS!!

21. Did somebody brought durians to school today?
22. Looking at my own blog is making me hungry...
23. Do chickens have Peck-Peck jokes?
24. I'm paranoid about something, I just dunno what...
25. How many re-incarnations do you need to get to the End-of-the-World Day?
26. I ate ice cream and Sloppy Joes for dinner last night.
27. I forgot to bring my pen so I had to buy a new one.
28. I haven't managed to take a pic of Patchy for the next blog post.
29. The guys playing that PC soccer game got busted by the administrator. And Arsenal was leading 3-2 over MU...
30. 'M mssng my vwls fr ths sntnc. Cn nybdy hlp m fnd thm? Thy mst hv rn ff smwhr...

31. I'm currently working 4 IE windows, a text file and an MsWord in this PC
32. Still looking for java scripts...
33. I found the vowels for No. 30. The Aliens chasing my cursor had abducted them.
34. By the time you finish reading this line, your PC will self-destruct.
35. Wheeeeeeeeeeee~!

Signed: *Ophie, "...off the Richter, off the Richter, off the Richter..."