In every Individual, there is a force more powerful, more mysterious than the inner workings of the Universe. Shaped by thought, fuelled by emotions, forged by life, touched by spirit and loved by love itself, it is the everlasting gift called Imagination...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Suvon is the name of a World that I am currently working on in hopes of sharing with other fiction writers. It's a project that has taken me quite a while. Right now, I am on a slow process at the first book, a King's Heir.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Xfresh Archive: S.O.S! S.O.S! Save Our Stupidity!!

Location: Where I'm taking the E. Diot's test. You try too by reading the Mood-of-the-day.
Mood-of-the-day: Instructions No. 1: Read everything below and follow instructions in Signature.

Suddenly happened at school on my last Wednesday. Well, something I haven't really noticed until then, even though it's been happening ever since I entered here. I was such an airhead for not realizing the very thing that had always been right in front of me. And it had affected everything and everyone, the other students, the school staff, even the flies that flew around hidden KFC boxes that student smuggled into the workstation.

This... this phenomenon or something, whatever it is, had always been here but it's not normal I tell you; it's just not normal! I don't understand why people are just letting it happened and why Physics experts haven't figured it out yet. Once you've entered this building, I mean really put your foot indoors, time ceased to exist!

I entered the building and took my place among tens of other fellows. And then all human activity just stopped. Nobody is doing anything right. Nobody is showing any reflexive reaction. Everybody just sat there in his or her little square table, each with a space smaller than the driver's seat of a Kancil. They all just sat there, these poor, blank faces, looking as if their brains were being sucked out.

Oh no, it's happening again, it's... it's happening on me! Oh my gosh! Oh no, oh no, oh no, no, no, no... I'm being forced! I'm... I'm being controlled! Quick, somebody, anybody! I tried to get up and get out but my feet won't move. I can feel sudden stiffness in them, keeping them in one place. Looking down, I can't see any thing pressing on them, keeping them in place. How is this happening? How?

My hands, they're on the keyboard and... they're stuck! I called out to a student beside me but like every others, she's stoned. She can't hear me. Nobody can hear me. Even I can't hear me anymore. My body is moving by itself! How is this happening? What kind of evil, demented scheme cooked up to keep us here? Who is leading this? The administrator? The heads of faculty? How high is this chain of twisted evil?

I'm... I'm losing control of my fingers. This effect is spreading through all of me. If you're reading this message, then save me! Save us all! Please, help us! Something is keeping us in this place, where loitering is a crime, screaming is prohibited and extreme laziness is non-existent! Where are the joys of being stupid for stupid's sake? I can't continue this anymore. This feeling, this urge to sit up properly and do my assignments... is not mine!!

*blink*

Much of my last Wednesday was devoted into writing entries, making updates, searching for scripts, checking the Xfresh blog, playing web games, thinking up ideas, continuing on Chaos Circles, chatting with friends, uploading pictures, fixing my quizzes, rocking my chair back and forth, eating nasi ayam, drinking mineral water, rubbing my shoulder, cleaning my diskettes, redoing my htmls, calling my family, surfing my sis's friend's blogs, etc...

Signed: *Ophie, with Instructions No. 2: Follow instructions in Mood-of-the-day.