In every Individual, there is a force more powerful, more mysterious than the inner workings of the Universe. Shaped by thought, fuelled by emotions, forged by life, touched by spirit and loved by love itself, it is the everlasting gift called Imagination...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Suvon is the name of a World that I am currently working on in hopes of sharing with other fiction writers. It's a project that has taken me quite a while. Right now, I am on a slow process at the first book, a King's Heir.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Xfresh Archive: Coral Fishies and Cream Cheese

Location: See next entry
Mood-of-the day: See previous entry

I recovered nicely from my mass hysteria of last Wednesday delusion that students' souls are being sucked by the evil heads of department to be feed to the greedy Education Ministry. After the nice Welcome Home! party at Hospital Bahagia, the very nice and very white doctors sat down with me and managed to influence me that my school were not sucking the students' souls and that the Education ministry were only being fed by a healthy diet of demons, beasts and lawyers.

My dad finally called from the East Coast. He said that he's probably going back Home on Thursday or Friday and that he'll informed us when he needs to be picked up. He was on a scuba trip to one of his favorite (indeed, one of the world's most favorite) places to scuba dive for the best-looking corals. Like my bros and sis, I don't scuba dive, though he had been trying to get us interested since we all learned how to swim.

Still I loved snorkeling and sea coral, and I'm not saying this as a Finding Nemo aftermath. I liked watching fish swimming in open ocean (which account for the lack of an aquarium at my House). The National Geographic channel's good enough but there's nothing likethe actual feeding soaked and moldy Gardenia bread to schools of hungry fishes all pecking right up to your fingernails.

 So pretty... Maybe my next Scene will be about underwater landscape.

Get the right number of fishes and get a Large Cream Cheese Stuffed Crust from Pizza Hut!

The only things I can't stand are sea slugs. Yes, the very common lil' black motionless wormies that look like black poop that's scattered all over the place, under rocks and inside crevices. Every time I look at one I have this sudden urge to squish them or that they all are going to crawl all over me like leeches. My mom once shoved one into my face and I've nearly drowned.

I tried the brand-new Cream Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza from Pizza Hut for lunch. Man, I had been crazing for pizzas since I saw dustyhawk's Dominoes mocking me with a nyeh-nyeh-you-can't-get-me-cos-I'm-just-a-blog-pic insult (okay, so maybe I haven't totally recovered from delusions). It was delicious! I had to savor every bite of the crust since we don't often eat pizzas in the house.

Stop drooling and keep reading!

Mmm... see the cream?

The difference between the regular cheesy stuffed crusts is that the cream cheese was much softer and smells great. You can feel it spread around your mouth and melts on your tongue. It gave the fantasy that the crust was chewy and eating the rest of the meat, olives, onions, mushrooms, pepperonis with the cream still in your mouth makes the other tastes and textures more sensitive and convincing. As I licked my fingers, it had left a certain salty-sweet aftertaste.

Signed: *Ophie, who wants another one for her birthday next month!!