In every Individual, there is a force more powerful, more mysterious than the inner workings of the Universe. Shaped by thought, fuelled by emotions, forged by life, touched by spirit and loved by love itself, it is the everlasting gift called Imagination...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Suvon is the name of a World that I am currently working on in hopes of sharing with other fiction writers. It's a project that has taken me quite a while. Right now, I am on a slow process at the first book, a King's Heir.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Xfresh Archive: Had a bad day again...

Location: Sickbay of land stationed private residential quarters
Mood-of-the-day: Not too well actually, even rest and recovery system don't seemed to work

I'm feeling not so good on Monday morning yesterday. If my dad was an Xfresh member (which he wistfully wished in what I see as an attempt to embarrass me), though thankfully he never was, he'll reply to this entry with a comment that I was sick because of starving myself to severe malnutrition yesterday which could have resulted in death by a stomach ulcer... as quoted. My dad's so cheerful with me, don't you think?

Unfortunately, the tiredness, dizziness and missing-my-head-ness did not pass as time goes by in my school's workstation. S'matter of fact, it pretty much got worse at around 11am when new students for the August semester invaded, armed with formatted diskettes, blur faces and lil' paper temporary matric cards.

We the busy veterans could have shooed them away and let them take the feeder bus/expensive taxi/parent's car to register for courses elsewhere. Unluckily, these rat groups of softies were led but none other than one of the top deans. They were taking over the workstation for a How-To lesson (as in how-to-not-screw-up-your-own-student-account).

Damn the goose feather pillow treatment. Back at my first day, we were handled by hardened third-years/final-years who made us stand on the dangerous edge of the balcony in blindfolds, drop water paint balloons on passer-bys and all sorts of illegal so-called orientation acts.

As I got kicked out with everybody whose age was 19 and above, my friend Nik and her lil' sis decided to crash out at the Giant. I would have sold my kidney for a good shop-around. But more so, I would have sold my soul to get this bang-bang-banging out of my head. I declined, said sorry and they said they'd look out if that suave chic sleeved shirt were still around at the Factory Outlet.

I took nap in the lecturers' surau on the 4th floor, which was pretty isolated since that it was only early noon. After school, I'm still not in optimum swing. This was bad because I had planned on an Ikano trip, but at my present condition, I should be better planned for a toilet bowl trip.

Mom checked my forehead and, being the best mom in the world, got out the Panadol. Looks like I'm down with a knock-brain fever. Must have been on since that return home car ride. I'm 4 years too old to throw a teen anguish protest but I'm not playing the couch-ridden teen either. Faking a quick, instant recovery and skipped dinner (because if I do eat, it might come back up).

Mom wasn't buying any of it though (she fixed a couple of burgers as we watched Crocodile Hunter Diaries last night). So pretty much this was my Merdeka Eve. At the very least, wished this my pc monitor stopped spinning so much.

Signed: *Ophie, who managed to stay up late enough to watch the Ikano skyrocket fireworks from her front lawn. I'm so regretting not to PARTIEE!!