In every Individual, there is a force more powerful, more mysterious than the inner workings of the Universe. Shaped by thought, fuelled by emotions, forged by life, touched by spirit and loved by love itself, it is the everlasting gift called Imagination...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Suvon is the name of a World that I am currently working on in hopes of sharing with other fiction writers. It's a project that has taken me quite a while. Right now, I am on a slow process at the first book, a King's Heir.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Xfresh Archive: Monday Afternoon Musings

Location: School's Library, pc with no specific number and mouse with no ball.
Mood-of-the-day: Basic Annoyed Person 101

At this moment, I'm sticking my finger into this mouse's asshole to make it work since it has no ball. Sorry for being a bit grumpy, but having to direct this pointer with my index finger to the inability to use the workstation with properly working balls equals not a satisfied student. Well, I'm not going to get much foreplay in this entry anyway so might as well get to the climax.

1. Training day for new students so the workstation's off-limits.
2. I took a pic of both my cats, but forgot to bring the camera today.
3. There's a lot of sleeping students in the library.
4. Aaccckk!! I still haven't registered for classes!!
5. I had tandoori chicken last night.
6. I didn't eat lunch again today :P
7. Where's the Holy Grail in Da Vinci's Last Supper?
8. I'm reading my sis's new book even though I haven't even touched my new book.
9. I have RM12 in my purse right now.
10. Actually, I only have RM12... :P

11. There's a hole in this room's ceiling.
12. The new kid with the Nokia next to me is just too loud.
13. Is somebody smoking in here?
14. I still can't stop thinking of chocolates and pies (it's liann55's fault~!! :P)
15. The Library PCs seemed to work unusually well today.
16. Kimi Raikkonen won his second No. 1 win at Belgium!!!
17. The photocopy machine here NEVER works.
18. Damn! I think I left my blue pen back at P. Redang.
19. Time to change the Scene of the Month and Worldly Possessions again.
20. In Haiti, it's against the law to raise people back from the dead.

21. My first class today starts at 4.00pm
22. There're only 6 PCs in this library.
23. What? The new students at the workstation aren't done yet?!
24. Okay, now I'm getting hunger pangs (groan! :P)
25. I'm going to the Ikano Street Party!
26. Oooh, how didja know that already? ;)
27. Why is 1.618 is the most beautiful number in the world?
28. Sorry folk! Chaos Circle #8 still isn't ready yet.
29. Everybody's registering for his or her classes.
30. This school seemed to have a renovation every month or so.

31. Coffee, Coca-Cola, Fresh orange, Teh limau ais, Slurpee...
32. My birthday is next month!!
33. It's going to rain in Kelana Jaya...
34. Has anybody seen my Dreams Interpretation book?
35. Where the ball rolls, the pointer follows.

Signed: *Ophie, tired of all the sex talk from the girls behind her.