In every Individual, there is a force more powerful, more mysterious than the inner workings of the Universe. Shaped by thought, fuelled by emotions, forged by life, touched by spirit and loved by love itself, it is the everlasting gift called Imagination...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Suvon is the name of a World that I am currently working on in hopes of sharing with other fiction writers. It's a project that has taken me quite a while. Right now, I am on a slow process at the first book, a King's Heir.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Xfresh Archive: Sleepless Sunday

Location: Somewhere I belong
Mood-of-the-day: Looking for my head. Can you check under your chair for a minute, please? Just in case...

We arrived home early Sunday morning. Neither of us had any dinner since food courts at the Kuantan Highway aren't around yet. I tried my best to sleep soundly but when I woke up, I got such a dizzy feeling in my head that it stings like crazy and was making me sick. Damn, didn't take enough rest after the swimming time. There's a bang in my head every time someone says a word. Thankfully, they turned off the radio and passed me some Panadol.

Even though it was 1.00 am, I didn't sleep! My sis got this brand new book that's a No. 1 bestseller called The Da Vinci Code. It's a mystery thriller about an ancient society with a secret so powerful, it could re-write the whole 2000 years of history if it ever got released. When a prominent curator of a famous museum suddenly... well, let me give you a review after I'm done okay? It's my first non-fantasy book since Sweet Valley High.

The lack of sleep is still affecting me today (thus, I still looking for my head) but work still had to be done. Salty clothes worthy of 5 people to wash (mom wears enough for two), and everything else to do. I could properly define the 'everything else to do' but I didn't stick around long enough other than to dump fish-stink laundry into the washing machine before I escaped to the workstation.

Spend the whole day at the virtually empty workstation (well, duh! What am I doing at school at a SUNDAY?). I can't let you guys not share my island bliss so I posted 3 entries and 12 pics (the most number of pics I've ever posted in a day!). Also, I noticed the BLOGathon countdown is still ticking to a -2. It's gone today though, replaced by a pretty pink Lovey-Dovey link. And my name still isn't on the Top Ten List! Why?!

I got so busy that I didn't eat lunch! Usually this would get me happy (especially since the Barbecue Buffet) but I feel so weak and tired. You know that phase after you don't munch something, you get light-headed and your hands shook on its own? Yeah, got there. No, I swear I'm not anorexic (though dad kept telling me I am). But still, I welcomed the Big Mac. And thanks to sis for the Fasta Pasta Pizzas (see why, with this family, I'm diet conscious?).

Anyway, today is Monday, 30th of August! I'm going to the Ikano Street Party tonight, just for a browsing-looking-seeing. I doubt I'll join in very much but if I'm looking for the usual 'discounts everywhere' theme. Despite already romantically involved with The Da Vinci Code, I'm still pining for Hobb's Farseer's Trilogy and I hoped both relationships would work out nicely ;)

Signed: *Ophie, who found her head floating about under her book cupboard.