In every Individual, there is a force more powerful, more mysterious than the inner workings of the Universe. Shaped by thought, fuelled by emotions, forged by life, touched by spirit and loved by love itself, it is the everlasting gift called Imagination...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Suvon is the name of a World that I am currently working on in hopes of sharing with other fiction writers. It's a project that has taken me quite a while. Right now, I am on a slow process at the first book, a King's Heir.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Xfresh Archive: JK Rowling's Secret Door... ;)

Location: Unitar workstation, pc 196, 165, 200, 24, etc...
Mood-of-the-day: Still looking for good Feng Shui

Any Harry Potter fans out there? Wa~aaah, so good. Erm, no. You at the back left, not you, you're the movie fan. Wait, not you either. Okay, let me try this again. Any Harry Potter fan of the BOOKS out there? In case, you're wondering, I'm not going for the reading-is-power phase, just wondering if there's guys who share similar interests of reading Harry Potter.

So you read the boy-wizard story? Great! If you're reading this then you must have the Internet (well, duh! :P). Do you often visit the author's website, JKRowling's? Oh co~oool, me too! Every time I surf online, I didn't need to remind myself for a JKR peek. It's cute, very visually creative. I got it through sheer accident back in March.

Looks like they got the Secret Door opened again. I've never been able to get through the brick wall previously, after she announced the 'Half-Blood Prince' title for the 6th book of the series. My school's firewall was so strict that they won't allow even the background pics of MuggleNet to appear (so I've been looking blankly at big empty squares with lil' X boxes).

However, the answer to JKR's latest Open Sesame mystery was easier to get this time. If you're an anti-spoiler person, look away right now! Still, if you're curious enough to abandon the fun of figuring it out yourself, here how to get JKR's small not-so-secret-by-now excerpt. Make sure that the 'Do Not Disturb' sign over the door is gone or else, well, you can't disturb!

I've 'borrowed' MuggleNet's pic to exemplify a How-To ;). Just use the window-still-name-tile-above guide to find a lil' light switch in the dark.

Secret Opened!Please click here to the main MuggleNet website or they'll probably sue me for stealing or something...


Good at darts? Me, Ophie, bad, bad dart player. Depth perception so bad, I might as well been born with one eye. But it's okay, cos this is more like code breaking part. You have to take the 3 darts at the bottom right and get the no. 7-1-3 (remember the first book? :P). If you did it right, you'll get a bank vault (sorry, no spoiler picture here :P!).

You have to click in the numbers: 302723. I dunno why but they pointed out that JKR's daughter was born on the 27th of June and her son, on March 23. Maybe JKR's husband, Neil, was born on the 30th of some other month? Anyway, to tell if you've succeeded, well, it'll be pretty obvious, wouldn't it? Enjoy the prize! :P

Signed: *Ophie, can be found in the Fantasy Section of any bookstore in Malaysia. Really...