In every Individual, there is a force more powerful, more mysterious than the inner workings of the Universe. Shaped by thought, fuelled by emotions, forged by life, touched by spirit and loved by love itself, it is the everlasting gift called Imagination...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Suvon is the name of a World that I am currently working on in hopes of sharing with other fiction writers. It's a project that has taken me quite a while. Right now, I am on a slow process at the first book, a King's Heir.

Monday, September 20, 2004

Saturday Night Musings!

Location: Downstairs but I preferred in a room equipped with a foot massage
Mood-of-the-day: I would make a list, but a new entry would be due by the time I’m half-way through

It’s Saturday Night Musings again and it’s a definite ‘pm’ mode of the day. 11.30pm to be more exact, but who cares keeping track of time after the end HBO movies finished anyway? So I have exactly half-an-hour to make a 35-To-Muse-About list before this entry turns into a Saturday Night/Sunday Morning Musings. Now why exactly am I doing this? Well, until I get a real date on the infamous Saturday Night, consider this as my singles ad.

1. Young woman seeking 100% man.
2. Anything below 75% is a B average and is unacceptable.
3. I still say fish are friends.
4. There’s an old scenery painting in the back room that I loved.
5. But it’s too dark, a dreary aura.
6. This week’s Amazing Race episode was cool!
7. I’m having a lil’ diskette bonfire.
8. Okay, actually I’m not :P.
9. But I’ll probably have one!
10. Now what am I going to do with this boot disk?

11. I’m still full from yesterday’s Outback dinner.
12. Still wondered if I should have ordered chicken...
13. I miss my old PC already *sigh*
14. My feet are still killing me.
15. Uh-oh, I feel the pangs of sleepiness
16. Living room sure looks different at 11.40pm.
17. What is it with cats and late-night-chases-around-sofas?
18. Anybody Japanese fluent?
19. Mmm... chocolate...
20. Will need to buy bread tomorrow.

21. Oh shit, I think I’m going to break out a zit.
22. Candy Island Marshmallows are halal... right?
23. Winds outside is making haunted noises inside the house.
24. Most creepy at night.
25. Ten more musings to go.
26. Truth or dare: Truth!
27. I used to eat my fingernails.
28. Did I just post that on my blog? :P
29. I had planned to make a map for Chaos Circles.
30. Maybe in future installment.

31. Oh yeah, we got a new juicer.
32. Mom’s got a purple phone accessory with a lil’ bell.
33. She wears the phone (and accessory) around her neck.
34. Now the cats can hear her coming.
35. I’m starting to hallucinate... must get to sleep...

Signed: *Ophie, recently rehabilitated from an extreme case of dark-places-phobia