In every Individual, there is a force more powerful, more mysterious than the inner workings of the Universe. Shaped by thought, fuelled by emotions, forged by life, touched by spirit and loved by love itself, it is the everlasting gift called Imagination...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Suvon is the name of a World that I am currently working on in hopes of sharing with other fiction writers. It's a project that has taken me quite a while. Right now, I am on a slow process at the first book, a King's Heir.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Rebirth Endless

Unstopping, unfading,
But death still marks the end.
Returning, rewriting,
And life begins again.
Who sets the pathways of my existence?
How will I find the sleep without resistance?

I don't want to believe there's an afterlife
I don't want to go through another death
I don't want to be stuck from the inside
I don't want to endure this endless pattern
I don't want to make and remember new hopes
I don't want to loose them all over again

And again...
And all over again...

I'm the sole master of my Infinity
But it never was or shall ever be me
who turns the phases of my Eternity
To define and assume divinity
I misuse my every mortality
And pretend that I was above humanity.

Yet I never ever reached and touch the truth
Yet I never did open and fill my void
Yet I never proved what's right or wrong
Yet I never found that one clear line
Yet I never went beyond my reflection
Yet I never could start all over again

Once again...
And all over again...

Unstopping, unfading,
I am a wanderer.
Returning, rewriting,
I journey forever.
Who sets the rules and limits of my state?
How will I find the way to complete my fate?

In that place between Phasing
Where nothing is the same as everything

What will I wish to see?
That all chaos to fall in a unity;
Or all equals to dance in a symmetry?

But I just need one sign,
Other than drifting through the flowing of time,
I beckon and hold the lucid soul that's mine.

I am Reborn again...
And all over again...

*-*-*-*-*

Febuary 2004
Inspired by Linkin Park