In every Individual, there is a force more powerful, more mysterious than the inner workings of the Universe. Shaped by thought, fuelled by emotions, forged by life, touched by spirit and loved by love itself, it is the everlasting gift called Imagination...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Suvon is the name of a World that I am currently working on in hopes of sharing with other fiction writers. It's a project that has taken me quite a while. Right now, I am on a slow process at the first book, a King's Heir.

Monday, September 13, 2004

Saturday Night Musings!

Location: A place where there seemed to be a blog in every other PC
Mood-of-the-day: Pick a mood, any mood :P

Can you imagine? After that entire running back and forth between Mid Valley and Kt. D’sara and I still can’t get online. Now it’s definitely not the laptop’s problem because Telekom never got around to give our driver for this modem! Ooh, I give up! From now on, all browsers I’m using to get online with will come with a firewall. Well, it’s Saturday, 11th September 2004 and I’m on a late night musings.

1. It’s 9/11!
2. I’m looking out but I don’t see any airplanes crashing into any buildings.
3. But I do see an Indon construction worker peeing behind his wooden hut.
4. My sis got Home just so she could watch MTV Music Video Awards.
5. And then she left.
6. Is nudity really an art?
7. Who invented the fig leaf censor cover for men anyway?
8. I’m playing Pokemon again!
9. Because my Tamagotchi pet had just died.
10. Oh Verbatim, why didja have to go?! (Overly dramatic tone)

11. I still haven’t got my batik to the tailor yet.
12. The family decided not to go to Outback at Bintang Walk this Friday
13. There’s this Turkey restaurant my sis had suggested.
14. I wonder if I should include a comic strip in my blog?
15. Question is which comic strip can I use?
16. My mom prefers me in traditional dresses.
17. My dad prefers me in shirt and jeans.
18. I prefer more clothes!
19. For some reason, I just had to eat half a chicken at Megamall today
20. I still love Sloppy Joes!

21. I’m going to Atria DJ for a book/ PC Game/something.
22. I’m just so damn bored!
23. I think Smallville sucks.
24. The cats are bouncing around me room again.
25. Dusty is the name of my littlest kitty (no connection to Dustyhawk)
26. It seems to get harder to write a Musing every week.
27. Same thing goes with the Chaos Circles.
28. Chickens don’t fly because...
29. I wish for one of those small sized, big Megabyte, USB secondary storage
30. But I got no money (Wa~aaaH!!)

31. Now the bathroom light’s started blinking.
32. My mom wants to teach me how to make bubur lambuk
33. I just like to eat them.
34. I sell old newspaper for extra money allowance.
35. I have no class on Monday!!

Signed: *Ophie, going to school anyway... ;)