In every Individual, there is a force more powerful, more mysterious than the inner workings of the Universe. Shaped by thought, fuelled by emotions, forged by life, touched by spirit and loved by love itself, it is the everlasting gift called Imagination...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Suvon is the name of a World that I am currently working on in hopes of sharing with other fiction writers. It's a project that has taken me quite a while. Right now, I am on a slow process at the first book, a King's Heir.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Three Stories on One Wednesday

Location: Unitar workstation, pc no. 100 + 70 + 7 = ?
Mood-of-the-day: You only got a hundred years, to live...

Most of the day was just staring vacantly at the school lab’s PC and musing about all the things I could do with if I had a thumb drive (Yay to ashrufzz! Maybe I will check Low Yat Plaza out). Other than that, it was banging my head on the keyboard because though Blogspot said the new entry was published, checked the main page and saw otherwise. Then was let out of the school compound in a white straitjacket.

I dunno but some of you may be wondering why was there a post on a Thursday, when technically, I don’t go to school on Thursdays (though my mom’s always eager to get outta the house for some reason). I’m having a group-brainstorming day today; need to figure out what 2-minute movie we’re going to make. The rule is that we can use any program as long as some sources must be from all the trailers from The Matrix. Here’s a question for ya, how are we going to download trailers when the firewall won’t let us?

Well, a sure lot of people were born in September (Christmas, New Year, go figure...). Apparently Dark One’s is celebrating the anniversary of his Earthly existence today and so is my Bro-in-Law! They’re ages um, and, er... ooo~oops, I never figured out the years of either one. Well, I don’t suppose they’ll thank me for blabbing it out but IMHO, birthdays comes only once a year and only about 100 years in a lifetime so enjoy all the birthdays you can get!

Well after a school of making new group members for this multimedia movie-making project (Yes, we have to make a MOVIE!), I left school in slightly better spirits than the sleepyhead-ness of the day before. But once I’ve crossed the street to get to my car, I’ve lost the key! Yes, for the first time since I’ve driven my mom old, rickety Proton, the lil’ set of metal lock openers with a dirty old Star Sports tag could not be found anywhere!

It wasn’t until I peeked inside the car that I’ve left the keys in the ignition! There’s a trick for me to lock the car doors without the keys and so I didn’t realized I had left them inside until I actually saw my near-fatal mistake through the window. I was save by two lucks yesterday. One is that my car didn’t run away with another driver (thank God!). The other is that as I have a trick to lock the doors, I have another trick to unlock them and drive home quietly (Kak emma, please don’t tell mak & ayah :P ).

On a lighter note, my cat’s seeing somebody. Morning is usually when both Patchy and Dusty (still no connection to Dustyhawk :P) would fight over who gets to eat breakfast first. But a lone feline was enjoying his first meal when I got downstairs this morning. According to family members, Dusty’s been courting a neighbour’s kitty.

Definitely female cos Dusty’s a big coward in front of rough street cats. He was last seen strolling around the neighbour’s swimming pool when they reported it to us. It’s the one with the expansive materials. Being the son of a Persian kitty, I knew he always had good taste.

Signed: *Ophie, making sure that her Proton keys are definitely with her.