In every Individual, there is a force more powerful, more mysterious than the inner workings of the Universe. Shaped by thought, fuelled by emotions, forged by life, touched by spirit and loved by love itself, it is the everlasting gift called Imagination...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Suvon is the name of a World that I am currently working on in hopes of sharing with other fiction writers. It's a project that has taken me quite a while. Right now, I am on a slow process at the first book, a King's Heir.

Friday, September 03, 2004

¤§üvøñ Ré@lîty¤ September Updates!

Location: Somewhere in a Maxis cell phone book under the letter 'N'.
Mood-of-the-day: Having contagious yawning in front of a mirror.

Yay, you check my blog now! I've given y'all 24 hours to admire it. So, cantik kan? :D I've spent most of my hours yesterday making new updates for September. This was mainly because that I was pleasantly surprised to find a sudden increase of digits at the Footprints section. Mystery was solved when it turned out that I was in Xfresh's Featured Blog. Cool! I totally had forgotten about ye old request of long ago.

So where do I start? How about the brand new Poll I've made about, oh say, only 2 hours ago? Yes, there's a NEW POLL! The last poll had 14 votes overall (3 doesn't really count since I did them myself! :D). There's a lot of people who's dreamy or a bit of bookworms and with a bit of love for football and scenery. Check out September's poll! I'm sure you ask such question sometimes but what DO you think? :P

A new Scene pic and Imood! If you've been reading my blog since the early days, you'll probably notice that I've originally chosen River&Moon as a static title pic. Now here's the full-length picture, but it's really, really huge. Since I always started my entries with a Mood-of-the-day, I figured that the blog needs one of those Imoods. Especially when I can have fun with the smiley faces. A good variety and all so colourful too. Relatively speaking, if I were to be truthful about my daily moods, it'll be Upside-Down Loopy all the time ;)

Also updated is the Worldly Favourites (previously Worldly Possessions). It'll be damn boring to look at the same blog pics so I got me some new ones :P. The Da Vinci Code is a real thriller, a story about an elaborate treasure hunt. I would read it again if my dad weren't currently immersed in it (he hardly EVER reads!). As for Current Fav Game, well, let's just say I'm in the same month were everything reminds me that I'm on my last 'teen' ;)

The longest time for me to look for is Lil' Dee Strak Shyen. I had wanted something animated, like a gif, to put at the most bottom part of the right-hand corner, you know, a Blog Pet! And she was too cute! I found her at a random Google. I dunno from which game she belongs to but she was an avatar at, um, well I kinna forgot where I got her. She's gonna be my forum avatar too, just like to see da pretty colours :P.

Other than a twinkling at the Inner Soul, I've also re-done the Crystal Gaze. It's a bit empty because I dunno what else to put in it! But I'm sure I'll find out as time goes. Since the BLOGathon had ended, they've replaced it with a note saying that winners are known by the next gathering. If I know when, I'll write it up in this 'ere section. But I ain't forgetting my own birth date~!! :D

Signed: *Ophie, making a mirror blog on a more international scale!