In every Individual, there is a force more powerful, more mysterious than the inner workings of the Universe. Shaped by thought, fuelled by emotions, forged by life, touched by spirit and loved by love itself, it is the everlasting gift called Imagination...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Suvon is the name of a World that I am currently working on in hopes of sharing with other fiction writers. It's a project that has taken me quite a while. Right now, I am on a slow process at the first book, a King's Heir.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Holiday Archive: Saturday Night Musings

Location: Between MS Word writing and Pokemon Blue playing
Mood-of-the-day: Reason vs. Negligence. Whoever wins, my PC loses ;P

By the end of this sentence, it'll be Saturday 21st, 2004 at 10.17pm and 30 seconds. Okay, actually, I'm not sure about the seconds but I know it's Saturday the 21st cos if I didn't know, I'll miss my first class this coming Monday.

1. Must... resist... Pokemon Blue impulse...
2. Not... resisting... well...
3. The Mat Salleh label on white foreigners started in the old Melaka kingdoms.
4. British sailors got drunk to ease long work-travel-home sickness.
5. 'Mad Sailors' = Mat Salleh, Mat Salleh = 'Mad Sailors'...
6. I think I'll send one of my entry posts as an article to Xfresh.
7. But I'll have to finish it first, though.
8. Once in the 80s, my dad attended a weeklong seminar course.
9. It was so boring in the dark, presentation room that he fell asleep in half of the classes.
10. It was a seminar about motivation.

11. I so want to fall asleep so badly right now.
12. Cik Jah is now staying with my other aunt's family.
13. Now I know where my Indo-patterned shirt had disappeared.
14. I have collected 3 empty bottles in strategic locations around my bedroom.
15. Patchy the Cat is invading my keyboard.
16. He just wants me to stop writing so he can go to sleep in my chair.
17. My room has only bare walls.
18. I will admit, truthfully, that I have an air-con installed in my room.
19. The had been no light in the ceiling light for almost a month now.
20. Too lazy to change the bulb, used delicate lamplight now.

21. Ya-aay, there's Sex in the City tonight!
22. My dad had taped a nice Malaysian flag out to the garden grill wall.
23. I'm thinking of going to Popular Bookstore sometime soon.
24. Wish I had more money right now...
25. I drove through a red light today because two other cars did the same.
26. If that white Proton was an undercover officer with radar gun doing his rounds, he made at least RM150 tonight.
27. I still hadn't open the plastic cover on my new Wheel of Time Book.
28. My parents finally got that indoor TV antenna they always wanted.
29. 8TV's perfect only if there's someone standing in a monkey kung fu position on the northeast side of the TV with the right foot on the TV antenna, the left hand holding a half-filled Sarsi can and right hand scratching the right elbow.
30. Must be a Feng Shui thing.

31. I'm making shadow puppets with my lamplight!
32. Now I'm scared of the dark.
33. I've collected RM7 worth of one-cent coins.
34. My room temperature is 20 degrees Celsius.
35. Yeah, I like it as cool as Cameron Highlands.

Signed: *Ophie, neither Reason nor Negligence won. I'm chunking them both into the Subconscious again.