In every Individual, there is a force more powerful, more mysterious than the inner workings of the Universe. Shaped by thought, fuelled by emotions, forged by life, touched by spirit and loved by love itself, it is the everlasting gift called Imagination...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Suvon is the name of a World that I am currently working on in hopes of sharing with other fiction writers. It's a project that has taken me quite a while. Right now, I am on a slow process at the first book, a King's Heir.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Holiday Archive: Friday Morning Musings

Location: "Oh, give me a ho-ome. Where the cats like to ro-oam. Where there's Astro and a PC to pla-ay!"
Mood-of-the-day: Return of the Teenage Angst

It's 10.10am at Friday the 13th of August, 2004. This is day 5 of my school holidays semester but you probably won't be reading this until 24th of August.

1. It's Friday the 13th "...boooooooooooo...!!"
2. There's no available cyber cafes that accepts diskette.
3. Okay, I admit that I hadn't been writing an entry a day.
4. I'm working on 2 fictions, an article and scratching Dusty's neck at the same time.
5. I've watched Spielberg's Catch Me If You Can
6. I really liked the ending part but I'm still sad at some.
7. My mom doesn't cook on Fridays.
8. Maybe I'll get myself a McDonald's
9. Thank Goodness It's Fridays!!
10. It's Friday the 13th "...boooooooooooo...!!"

11. I've finished reading Zindell's Lord of Lies two days ago.
12. The ending part was so sad that I still hadn't stop crying.
13. I hadn't cried over fictional story characters since I was nine (the real Little Mermaid story)
14. Seriously, great book. I'll post a review of its prequel, the Lightstone, after this.
15. For some reason, I have a craving for oysters.
16. I'm aiming to post over 10 entries at once!
17. I hope the Xfreshers don't mind so much.
18. I hope the Petaling Street crew don't mind so much.
19. I wondered if Albnok got the pinging track ready...
20. I'm still figuring out how to use the pinging track anyway :P

21. Today is just so hot, I think I'll be cooler if I could just melt.
22. I would get myself a cold drink if I weren't having flu.
23. I need more t-shirts and shorts.
24. No, what I really need is to get myself a pair of snorkelling gear.
25. Pak Yong's family decided not to join us to Pulau Redang after all.
26. Still, everybody's going Dutch.
27. I wonder if anybody had counted the fishies in the 'Coral Fishies and Cream Cheese'.
28. So far, I've spent half an hour for this blog entry.
29. I've been playing the Peeptin Game all week.
30. My best score is in 2 moves ;)

31. My mom's home from her senior ladies meeting.
32. I found an RM10 off Kinokuniya voucher.
33. It says RM10 off only on Social Science and Philosophy books.
34. We called the big white stray cat that comes to steal food as Big White.
35. Two strong and healthy male cats of ours couldn't fight off one white male stray (cowards! :P)

Signed: *Ophie, which four entries out of five days isn't bad.