In every Individual, there is a force more powerful, more mysterious than the inner workings of the Universe. Shaped by thought, fuelled by emotions, forged by life, touched by spirit and loved by love itself, it is the everlasting gift called Imagination...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Suvon is the name of a World that I am currently working on in hopes of sharing with other fiction writers. It's a project that has taken me quite a while. Right now, I am on a slow process at the first book, a King's Heir.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Holiday Archive: T'was the night of de Last Day...

Location: 1st paragraph = bedroom, 2nd paragraph = kitchen, 3rd paragraph = Proton, 4th...
Mood-of-the-day: Must... find... good... Feng... Shui...

Well, I thought today would be the Photoblog Day, you know, as a compensation for the lack of 3 extra entries that I had failed to do during my school holiday monotone. However, a nice old lady, who shared half my DNA, had abducted the Konika for her Old Ladies's Get-Together Part 2. But hey, I seriously doubt you really wanted me to detail my Day-of-the-Month that much, do you?

Erm... wow, look at the number of digital hands raised here. Man, some are you are sure nosy about my life, aren'tcha? Well as long as any gossip stays online, the whole Family is going on a Pulau Redang vacation next Thursday. As a rule, everybody could only carry waterproof luggage so dad's laptop was outta the question. Although an electronic, my lil' bro's Konika's a mandatory item so expect lots of pictures, but only above sea level, too bad.

Since I'm sitting on my bum in the Proton as I write my 3rd paragraph, my dad gave the ultimatum of scrubbing the dirt and grime off its once-shinny blue surface to make it shiny again before school tomorrow. But heck, I won't be driving the old motor-gal for Monday cos mom sending her to see the service doctor about a brake light. My dad tried to 'fix' it, but like something out of an American sitcom, well; let's just say real Eon experts are welcome. Willing to pay double. Please hurry.

Wow, I got so many things to get done and this is even before school! I'm taking 4 classes for the long semester, 16 credit hours (I think) in 3 full days (that one I'm sure). I almost forgot their titles, just listed down their codes. Erm, Business Values or Something, Discrete Maths, and the, er... um... E-commerce and one other IT related class. Yay, I award myself A+ for almost properly remembering the titles :P.

I'm doing three entries at once at this very moment and so I'm draining the inspiration juices big time. However, the juice is a bit sour cos the inspiration isn't quite ripe yet and so I'm getting lots of words pouring out but not amount of sugary descriptions can present real flavourful entries. Ala... now you see what happened! You made me thirsty. I'm taking a short break for a quick grape-flavoured purple water.

*please pause for 5 minutes...*

Now that I've used 1/12 of this hour to replenish body fluids, I realized something as I was reading the nutrition chart (yes, I do read nutrition charts before I consume. One of my habitual things to do actually). Other than there are no good movies on HBO tonight, I've decided that I'm feeling confident enough to send two entries of mine as articles for Xfresh. I've never sent articles before before, let's see what the CT thinks f them.

Signed: *Ophie, whose creative juices tasted good at this point only because she was getting thirsty :P