In every Individual, there is a force more powerful, more mysterious than the inner workings of the Universe. Shaped by thought, fuelled by emotions, forged by life, touched by spirit and loved by love itself, it is the everlasting gift called Imagination...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Suvon is the name of a World that I am currently working on in hopes of sharing with other fiction writers. It's a project that has taken me quite a while. Right now, I am on a slow process at the first book, a King's Heir.

Friday, October 01, 2004

I'm Blogging Again!

Location: Unitar workstation, pc with a thumb drive sticking out on the front that resembles like a blue penis
Mood-of-the-day: Too much imagination at 1000 hours.

Wow, this was the longest amount of time I’ve not blogged! I’m way past my Chaos Circles entry and sorry to say that it won’t be ready in time this week (I can hear lokijuhyhyjukilo crying now). Well, just to assure regular visitors that I HAD NOT been lazing around in my room and playing console-style RPGs to the point that I’ve neglected my obligations to both schoolwork and blogging.

Just busy (and enough said :P).

Well, here’s to tell ya what up with my life recently. My multimedia group have done all homework and got the movie trailer all fixed and ready! We tried to add extra cartoony effects in the Matrix trilogy trailer (Mickey Mouse doing the bullet-time trying to avoid fast-shooting Barbie-doll heads) but being neophytes at Ulead Movie Studio 6 with the deadline looming, aaah, well... (besides, we’re not allowed too overdo it anyway).

I had to go back to school twice today. Do you know how much petrol cost is there in driving along the LDP four times in one day (back and forth from Kt. D’sara to KLJ). Wait, drivers, don’t answer that. It was a whinny question. I hadn’t realized that the member who had volunteered to burn the CD for the assignment was going back to hometown (her mom’s having a b-day tomorrow). So it was either now or 5% gone from class marks.

Speaking of Mother’s Birthdays, it’s the 1st of October today! Yes sirrie, my mom’s B-day. I haven’t updated the October Crystal Gaze records yet (not to mention the Scene of the Month) so you wouldn’t have known about it. But I’ve added music! Yes, excellent! I’ve always wanted music on my blog, ever since Linkin Park rang out Breaking the Habit on one and got me like wow! (you know who you are ;) ). I got this from *ahem-ahem* console RPG, one MIDI for Xfresh’s blog and another for Blogspot :D.

Hold it, hold it! Now you got me wandering again around subjects again (yes, your fault!). I was talking about my Mom’s B-day, that’s right. Well, this ‘ere Libra gal is celebration her *ahem-ahem-cough* birthday this year (sorry, bad throat. Whatever I think/say goes straight into my fingers). We’re going to celebrate at this Turkish restaurant called Saray, if that was still the plan.

Funny thing is, my parents are going on their #Umpteenth Honeymoon to Turkey soon and so they’ll have all the Turkish Delights of Culinary once they get there instead of trying them whilst still on tanah-air. Apparently, they’re trying to get some ideas on what to munch before they get confused once they get there.

Well, at least I got a little bit of something overseas, even if it’s still Made in Malaysia. The last time I got a memorable non-airport-made souvenir was when my sis when on her trip to Europe. She got me a white t-shirt that said in bold blue, “My sister when to Europe and all I got was this Lousy Shirt!” Actually, she didn’t give me the shirt (I found in at the very back of the cupboard), but I’m the only other gal in the family. I wonder what happened to that shirt anyway...

Signed: *Ophie, “My Parent are going to Turkey and I’ll have to be the Suffering Gal to Chauffer my Lil’ Bro!”