In every Individual, there is a force more powerful, more mysterious than the inner workings of the Universe. Shaped by thought, fuelled by emotions, forged by life, touched by spirit and loved by love itself, it is the everlasting gift called Imagination...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Suvon is the name of a World that I am currently working on in hopes of sharing with other fiction writers. It's a project that has taken me quite a while. Right now, I am on a slow process at the first book, a King's Heir.

Monday, September 20, 2004

Unactive Sunday

Location: Follow the trail of bread/cookie/pie/biscuit/chocolate crumbs.
Mood-of-the-day: "I’m a little PC in a little house. This is my keyboard, this is my mouse."

Mondays are always the days when I post five entries at once, to make up for the lost of time during the weekends. It’s the Friday, Saturday and Sunday entry as well as Saturday Night Musings and weekly Chaos Circles. I borrowed Dad’s Compaq for that. Using my new thumb drive! Works like a charm. Very plug and play.

The new hard drive will have to wait though. Sis was going to format and upload Windows 200 while at work (yay, thanks!). She almost forgot about it this morning and called home to ask if I could sent the lil’ black box to KLCC. As my policy was ‘any reason to go to a shopping mall is a good reason,’ I said sure. The oxymoron was that I’d call her once I get there. Since she hadn’t got the Maxis bill paid, how on earth am I going to use my phone?

Mom provided the solution as she was going to book a flight for Turkey and would be passing Masjid Jamek (she too has a similar shopping policy. Must be in the genes). Apparently, Uzbekistan Airways wasn’t in the Yellow Pages. Dad was checking on that as he read Sidney Sheldon. I dunno how long his fiction reading going to last but at least it kept this retiree occupied.

Looks like we got a new electric juicer in the kitchen. This baby fires up with all the spinning action of a NASA G-force machine, but hey it’s still new. Once we managed to properly place the orange pieces into the slot without it jumping out into our eyes, it’s juice on one side and pulp on the other (funny enough, I preferred my juiced with pulp).

Okay, in actual reality, nothing exciting happened at Home on Sunday. My sis was so bored that she walked around the house announcing that fact to anybody within hearing range (which means, everybody). Mom and lil’bro was drooling for ice cream on TV (maybe I’ll stop for a Drumstick later) and Dad was neck deep in a book about a gay judge using a half-sister to steal inheritance money from others.

I knew I should have written something in my lil’ notepad. No, not the program, the actual white pieces of paper (you know, paper? Dead tree, grinded and pulp, spread and dried...). Usually I would turn on the PC and type a sentence or paragraph before going downstairs to experience real life. Without it, I used the one I’ve won from Hitz.fm Ford Cruisers. Nice, but I rather waste electricity than dead trees.

Signed: *Ophie, Cutting this entry one paragraph short so that she can work on her fiction ;)