In every Individual, there is a force more powerful, more mysterious than the inner workings of the Universe. Shaped by thought, fuelled by emotions, forged by life, touched by spirit and loved by love itself, it is the everlasting gift called Imagination...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Suvon is the name of a World that I am currently working on in hopes of sharing with other fiction writers. It's a project that has taken me quite a while. Right now, I am on a slow process at the first book, a King's Heir.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

A Bit of Magic...

Location: I’m flying without wings and I believe I can fly,
Mood-of-the-day: Getting high (no, I’m not on drugs, it just rhymes).

Previously I’ve mentioned in the Crystal Gaze that it’s my mom’s birthday last Friday. We didn’t managed to get to that Turkish restaurant because it’s pretty hard to get the whole family in one spot at any one time. Bro works seven days a week (who knew futsal is everybody’s favourite? Wait, don’t answer that :P) and my dad had a friends’ gathering before his big Perhentian Island trip.

Even with whatever’s left of the family, we’re still as scattered as mice in a hayfield. I took a trip to school lab to download various things (educational downloads. Or else I’ll be at my room playing you-know-what). Got home pretty late since I took the Ikano exit off LDP. I don’t often drive anywhere on weekends so I forgot about the traffic jam (plenty of Singaporean plate numbers) and got stuck in it for half-an-hour *urg*.

Ahh, darn! I forgot the name of this cake, aei-yo... :P
An ice-cream B-cake from Baskin Robbins


Hell, it was damn good! Completely covered in a chocolate coating, there’s an original Baskin Robbins caramel-flavoured or something that I just can’t quite describe it, but it looked like a special vanilla (I’m straining my head here). The cake base was pure chocolaty-chocolate brownie (the kind that Death by Chocolate doesn’t sound so bad). Flowers are ice-cream too, a sugary type but I was too busy indulging myself.

Noticed that we’ve just used one candle on the cake for mom’s age privacy reasons (giggle!). But one thing was for sure, if we were to use all the candles on the cake, it’ll melt. Bro managed to have some later than night. I’m not sure about my dad though, will have to ask me on Wednesday when he gets back (something about a crown of thorns project, nasty lil’ needle-ball that eating up fish habitat).

As for the Saray restaurant? Will probably have to wait until sis’s B-day in mid November (once upon a time, I thought my b-day was in November :P). In the meantime, I’ll just have to return to my meditative state. I’ve just acheive a new level in Imagination magic and it’s called Spirit Cloud. It’s hard to do it in my hands so I’ve kept it brimming in a pearl chalice. Don’t believe me?

It is magic! Didja think I’ll tell otherwise if you point your mouse here?
I’ll tell ya how it’s done, but then I’ll have to kill ya...


Signed: *Ophie, singing a tune ”You can do magic, you can have anything that you desire...”