In every Individual, there is a force more powerful, more mysterious than the inner workings of the Universe. Shaped by thought, fuelled by emotions, forged by life, touched by spirit and loved by love itself, it is the everlasting gift called Imagination...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Suvon is the name of a World that I am currently working on in hopes of sharing with other fiction writers. It's a project that has taken me quite a while. Right now, I am on a slow process at the first book, a King's Heir.

Monday, October 04, 2004

¤§üvøñ Ré@lîty¤ Updates!

Location: At work or at play, in the night or in the day.
Mood-of-the-day: Blogging is fun, that’s what we all say!

Woohoo! It’s that time of the month again! No, I’m not having my periods, you curious kitties you. So enough about me, let’s talk about... er, me? No, my blog! Yes, that’s it. Let’s talk about my blog about me! And all the extra stuff I’ve got in it. That time of the month is a lil’ known entry called Suvon Reality Updates and I’m to tell you which means what in my life that I’ve added in here this month.

September was the Month of Many and I mean I’ve placed many things. It’s a little hard to tell about it since the biggest change would be the Suvon’s Blogspot and I’m still maintaining the Suvon’s Xfresh. But I’m gonna describe it as from the Blogspot’s.

I’m still using some of the old Scribe template features and maybe I’ll be sticking with it, just as I’m sticking to Blue Shards in Xfresh. I had thought (many time) of renting one from Blogskins.com but in the words of my sis, “Trying to be original konon.” I’ve sort of cut-n’-paste almost all extras from Xfresh’s since it worked real nicely.

Blogarama, Blog Search Engine, Blogstreet, Blogchalk, Blogmania, Blogshares (Kenny’s fault btw), Globe of Blogs, BolehBlogs and Obscure Logs (the latter the only one without a ‘B’) are all links to many huge webrings in my attempt to make my alternate self more Net-popular. And I’m still looking for more, with the help of Google and other Blogs.

Most evident of all were my Scene and My Worldly Favourites. I’ve chosen this scene from Savinoff.com. Just like all my Scenes, I’ve been a regular visitor to Savinoff during my free-ranging dayz just to look for desktop wallpapers (have I mentioned that I’m wallpaper fanatic?). Got him through a trip to 3dshop.com and followed his link from there. All beautiful scenery pics.

I’ve got Robin Hobb’s Assassin’s Apprentice way back last month but only started to get the story after completing Robert Jordan’s Crossroads of Twilight (which I did not enjoy too immensely). I won’t peek at the ending, maybe ;). Ahriman’s Prophecy? See Guilty Pleasure #1 entry. That’s right, I’ve dedicated a full entry about Ahriman’s Prophecy that’ll take too much space to repeat them here :P.

Creamy Mashed Potatoes. Mm-mmm! My first tastes of this yellow glob were the KFC versions until I realize the Add-Butter packets in Cold Storage. I still continue to make my own, a technique that uses microwave and stone pestle in one recipe. My family still continues to call me Miss Potato, which I supposed will last until I get married (then I’ll have to be Mrs. Potato).

Blogspotting.com and Blogrank.net are under my Blogspot link but I’ve added in Xfresh’s as well (for cheating purposes). Also originally for Blogspot is the Blogrolling link-set, added to Xfresh also to give it more weight. But some were not in Xfresh’s. Like the Moon Phases theme (got that from Uner’s Bleeding Theory). Just to see what I’m missing for living in Bright-Light-@-Nightland when I enter my subconscious.

Signed: *Ophie, now to ‘update’ her room before mom invades for surprise inspection