In every Individual, there is a force more powerful, more mysterious than the inner workings of the Universe. Shaped by thought, fuelled by emotions, forged by life, touched by spirit and loved by love itself, it is the everlasting gift called Imagination...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Suvon is the name of a World that I am currently working on in hopes of sharing with other fiction writers. It's a project that has taken me quite a while. Right now, I am on a slow process at the first book, a King's Heir.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Muse-less Tales

Location: Unitar workstation, the pc with the password rejected sites.
Mood-of-the-day: Creativity levels low. I need a Muse.

I’ve recently going through some of Will’s blog and found his entry about a stupid mistake that had left him deaf to his favourite music (he’s got a sweet new layout btw). The pic he posted looked like his crowning trophy was beyond physical repair this time. Dude, I feel your pain. But you should have gotten the stronger ones built for pure abuse, even if you do sit in the indoors. Then again, your office had always been a very hazardous place to work in.

I got my fair share of broken possessions but sudden death syndrome was never an option to negotiate. If it’s broken, fix it! This baby right here was one of my prized items and still is. What got me to it was the Carrefour price tag earlier this year. Little did I realize I would be spending almost same amount in transparent sticky tape. Lots and lots of sticky tape wrappings. Cheap plastic and migratory lifestyle between places had forced me to preserve my pretty into a mummy-like state.

Despite the abuses, still working like a charm...
My own pair of abused headphones.


My school’s having a new e-mail system upgrade. It’s cute enough to be count as interesting but personally I think it looked like a clash between Yahoo interface and Hotmail attributes. But that wasn’t the problemo of the day. Turns out half-the school hadn’t been informed of this new get-up and many were going huh? upon entering an unfamiliar login site and found their passwords crop a Rejected answer.

So a tutorial was made about an hour ago to overcome the huh?. Great, a class to teach us how to send e-mail. Like the third and fourth paragraph of this entry, it felt a bit long and windy, mostly about preferences and attachments, but had to stick to it because there’s little else to show. We could have just stopped at the how-to-change-password and teach ourselves the rest. But due to the shameful news of 12 credit hours student average or this semester, school officials had been drilling Semangat! messages in everyway possible. Or at least they’re trying to.

It’s Wednesday today, parents would be flying high to the Land of the Christmas dinner tonight. I often wonder why the bird, turkey, is named after the country, Turkey, when the bird, turkey, is clearly from the New World (America :P).

Internet rumour said that an original turkey bird from Turkey was so popular on the man festival table that they probably wiped it all out. Then they find the fat gobble-gobble and decided to name it turkey. You know, with American’s reputation for obesity, that story’s might be crazy enough to be true.

Signed: *Ophie, who suddenly found a craving for turkey-ham sandwich from Giant KJ