In every Individual, there is a force more powerful, more mysterious than the inner workings of the Universe. Shaped by thought, fuelled by emotions, forged by life, touched by spirit and loved by love itself, it is the everlasting gift called Imagination...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Suvon is the name of a World that I am currently working on in hopes of sharing with other fiction writers. It's a project that has taken me quite a while. Right now, I am on a slow process at the first book, a King's Heir.

Monday, October 11, 2004

A Day in A Life...

Location: Welcome to the Hotel California
Mood-of-the-day: You shouldn’t be reading this until Monday

Looks like Dusty the lil’ grey kitty still loves to on car rides. Wednesday morning I was leaving for school when the idiot jumped right on the hood with 5 kg of metallic landing (just what I need at 7.30am, a bang). Since where I was going was no neighbourhood boulevard, I pulled him off and set him on a higher place on the MBenz. He must have recognized this new power in height for he rewarded my efforts with a swipe of his paw on my hand. The small cut kept bleeding every time I type and it’s gonna leave a scar. Damn fat cat.

Pretty much my daily routine is simple. Get up mornings, get ready my stuff (hadn’t lost any file ever since I got my thumb drive :D), bring the laundry downstairs, grab a bite, drive out, pass through six traffic lights, get stuck in two traffic jams, sign into school lab (stop only for classes), check school/class bulletin, go blogging (an entry or two or add a fiction paragraph), then get to old Proton, in one traffic jam, pass through five traffic lights, get home, watch tv, eat something, play some PC games until I fall asleep.

There’s always 3 PCs I could go to write blogging (the most common would be the place I’m writing this right now :P), but only one which I can post them online (again, the most common place). I seldom write entries in my own PC since its new hard drive was plugged, mainly because MSWord just hadn’t been installed yet. I’m still pretty bad at my grammar (IMHO) and I often needed a spellchecking and a synonym change or two. But if I really need to write, I do a WordPad on my PC and grammar/spelling/synonym would be done at school’s MSWord.

I used to blog at night, summarizing the end of the day. Now nights are reserved for my Laxius and AP and various other RPG I’ve got free from online. I got the RPG Maker but it’d need a good long holiday before I could properly write the Event programming. Go a storyline coming up, somewhat based on my Chaos Circles. Hm-mmm, Chaos Circles the RPG... For reason, it just didn’t sound so right. Maybe I’ll extend the fiction a bit longer before I’ll think about it :P.

My parents had just left for their Turkey holiday. Dad got home from his Perhentian Island trip with a scuba dive participation certificate and had coated my sis’s Wira with a very strong smell of fish. Even the cats came out to the driveway to investigate. At least he’s home, or else Mom would go on with her fits. I got out later that night for a delivery of 3 tandoori chicken sets for dinner. Yummy! But now her car smelled like saltwater fish and tandoori chicken (not too good a mix I tell ya :P).

Signed: *Ophie, with more stories to come after this break ;)